Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where did it go...my will power has left the body!!!

Bootsie had a very tough weekend...Not sure what happen to my will power, but it was no where to be found over the weekend!!! Could not get a grip, I wanted to eat everything in sight and almost did!!!

Nothing satisfied me...I tried all the tricks and tips I've leaned from WW...nothing worked!!! Now I'm furious with myself for giving into temptation and loosing my grip!!! I know this week's weigh in will reflect my weakness!!! Rightfully so.

Oh well..."mother said there would be days like this..."

My attitude is better today and I'm slowly getting my focus back...I hate being in a "funk".

2 comments:

  1. I've come to the realization that adopting a healthy lifestyle (food and exercise) is best for the long term even if it's hard to see the results short term. Next week and next month and next year will come. Do I want to be where I am now with the possibility of being smaller then? Or do I want to be bigger?

    Don't let the past few days slip you up! Refocus and get back on track. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dillypoo I need all the positive words I can get!! I've got my "big girl panties" on now and I'm done whining...at least for the moment!!

    I'm not where I want to be, but I'm certainly not where I was...heard that on a the TV and thought it was a great phrase.

    ReplyDelete