Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Crawfish boil...crazy!!!


Daughter #1 (left) teaching daughter #3 how to peel and eat whole crawfish...I'm a wimp or lazy not sure which, but that's too much work for one little bite!!!

Daughter #1 and husband's annual crawfish boil!! It was fun to watch people work so hard for a little bite of crawfish tail!! I myself refuse to work so hard for a bite!! Don't get me wrong I love crawfish, I'm just not going to tear them apart and suck on their legs, head or any other part for a bite...the mushrooms were the best!!


It was a fun time everyone had a good time!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Cultured Pearls

    ReplyDelete