Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

True Delight...love them!!!


Quaker Oats True Delights Cafe Squares


Bootsie is loving these little 2 point treats!! Raspberry with dark cholocate goes great with a cup of Java!!


Rode the bike approx. 2 miles last night!! It's funny, now I find myself figuring mileage from point A to point B, so if I'm riding I know how far I've gone!! It's 1.6 miles from the front door to Williams Road, so a round trip would be 3.2 miles!! Plus I'm really aware of hills and incliens now!! Imagine that!! I'm loving the ride...

Son-in-law #2 sent me a link to the Benbrook triathlon being held on May 23!! Yeah, right...Like I'm ready for a triathlon...maybe next year!! LOL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment