Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Future goal...Victoria Secret




Pretty undies vs giant grandma panties!!

Needless to say, comfortable panties for the more "mature" figure just aren't pretty!! Functional, yes but absolutely nothing sexy about them!!

This is a very personal goal, but something I look forward to as my weight drops...I want to be able to wear pretty undies again!! Pretty lacy bras and panties makes a girl feel pretty.

You can be wearing a pair of holey jeans with a big baggy shirt and have pretty undies on and feel pretty and have a smile that says "I have a secret". Plus, it surprises your sweetie.

Bootsie isn't normally this bold or open about such things!! However, a new leaf has been turned over!!!

Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment