Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter -- ain't what it use to be!!!

As I get older I realize many things change. Change really hit home this Easter. No family get together, no kids hiding Easter eggs, no potluck dinner, no buying pretty new Easter dresses.

Makes me sad...I miss the days my kids were young and every holiday was made special!! Guess, I need to rethink my way of thinking...it's not all about the kids any more!!

I've been very strict with my self this week, so I'm hoping the scale shows a weight loss at weigh in tonight!!! Please, please let me know see some results!!!

Was up at 4:00am this morning and at the gym at 4:30am!!! I'm having a terrible time with my leg calf muscles hurting!!! It really limits my workout...but I'm pushing forward!! A mile one the treadmill, two miles on the bike and a few minutes on the elliptical machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment