Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's working...






Healthy snacks really work... morally I weight on Monday nights, but this week I didn't get to a WW meeting until Thursday night...doing the happy dance...lost 1.2 pounds!!!

YEAH!! CHEER!!! YAHOO!!!

Man oh man, I was sweating this week out! After last weekend's Corona and shrimp boil at the beach I just knew I'd be disappointed...guess I was better than I thought I was...and no, I didn't journal last weekend!! Big surprise...
Have been on track all week!!! Another big CHEER!!! Of course, I'll go back to my regular Monday weigh in on Monday and I'm not really expecting to see a loss. But, you never know...stranger things have happened.

Tomorrow is mine and my husband's 29th wedding anniversary...is the honeymoon over when you ask for a bicycle for you anniversary????

Whine, whine, whine...I really want one, so I can ride outside in the beautiful outdoors instead of at the gym on the stationery bike! It will help with my weight loss and build strength and it's a great cardio workout...

Think he's buying it???
Tune in later and we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment