Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally a weight loss...yippee!!!!

Lost 1.2 pounds last week!! I'm happy about the loss, but disappointed too!! Why, you ask am I disappointed ? Well, I'll tell why...I was very strict and focused all week, and 1.2 pounds just didn't seem like a enough!!

However, when I thought about it and realized the size of a pound .2 I felt better. Let me explain, look in the refrigerator at a pound of butter or in the freezer at a pound of hamburger meat. That's a lot of weight I'm not carrying around any more...so I feel better!!!

This week will be even better...Focus, focus, focus!!! Stay on plan!!!

Life is good...

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! And I'm loving your blog! I added you to my blog roll (let me know if you don't want to be that public and I"ll remove the link).

    YOU GO, GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for added me to your blog roll, I'm excited to have a "follower" I don't mind being public...my blog is very basic. I'm learning how to add stuff by trial and error, more error than trail!!

    As you can see I've learn a lot from viewing your blog...which by the way is awesome!!

    It's fun and it's a great way to journal, vent and even embarrass yourself.

    ReplyDelete