Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

New meaning for WWW...Weight Watchers Wednesday!!!

Flowers make me smile!!!



I've been bouncing around trying different WW meetings trying to find a leader and members I could connect with!! I think my search is over...Wednesday night's meeting felt like it was meant just for me!!

Bootsie: Walked in meeting.

Group: They were chatting, obviously all familiar with each other and sharing their weekly progress etc...they included me without being prompted!! That was it...I knew I had found my group!!!

Bootsie: Looked at the flip chart and it said "weekends and control"...I thought "OMG, how'd they know?"

As previously posted, last weekend was horrible and out of control!! Guess what the meeting was about? You guessed it, "how to stay in control on the weekends". It was like when you're sitting in church and the preacher starts preaching and it's like the whole sermon was meant especially for you...well, that's how Wednesday night's meeting was for me...

I gained .2 pounds!! this week will be different!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment