Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Whew!!!

Bootsie is happy to report a .8 weight loss!! Whoo hoo, and again, whoo hoo!! I was really dreading this morning's weight in!! Like I said in yesterday's post, Saturday and Sunday were not good WW days :-/ I know I'm not out of the woods yet, cause I know sometimes it catches up a week later, just like weight loss!! However, if I'm really, really, really careful and stay focused I think I can avoid a weight gain next week.

Down a total of 5.2 pounds!! Not huge, but I'll take it!!

Baby steps, but steps in the right direction none the less!!

Tried a WW new receipe last night...Penne with Vodka Sauce!! Very good, even Mr. Husband and Daughter #3 like it!! We added grilled chicken to make it even better and more filling!!

YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment