Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Celebration!!



Bootsie is celebrating!! Consistency has paid off...down three pounds this week!! Whoo hoo!! It's a small victory, but a victory none the less!! When you have a huge amount of weight to lose three pounds is not very much, but it's a start.


WW Club recommends not to look at the huge amount of weight you have to lose, but rather break it down in smaller goals, like first goal 5% of your body weight, then 10% etc...I've had to break it down even a little farther. When you have a lot of weight to lose 5% can still be overwhelming!! So I've broken it down even more...with this week's loss I'm half way to my first goal!!


I'm focusing on more fruits and veggies and smaller portions. Portion control is so freaking hard! I always want to take that last bite of leftovers, you know the ones, there's not enough for a meal, but don't want to throw it way either...SLAP MY HAND, HARD!!!


It's all a process and I'm struggling to stay focused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment