Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Scared of the scale...UGH!!!

Tomorrow morning is weigh day...I'm not looking forward to it!! Saturday had pizza and beer with family at a very spontaneous pool gathering, Sunday night went to Joe T. Garcia's for dinner...the chips mocked me until I ate them and the frozen margaritas were screaming my name!! Oh good Lord, how I hate being so weak!!

I've used all my daily PointsPlus and weekly PointsPlus Allowance too!!

What's the saying..."old enough to know better, but too young to resist"

I'm back on tract now, but I know those two days of weakness are going to tell on me tomorrow.

So I guess I better, just bite the bullet and move forward!!

1 comment:

  1. How many points are bullets?

    Good attitude! Pizza and Joe T's are in the past. Keep focused on today. Tomorrow will be here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete