Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Toning and Health

Along with my healthy eating habits and walking, Daughter #3 has become my own personal trainer!! She is in top shape and works out with the Insanity videos every day...too much for BoostieMom!! However, we do walk and now she has me doing arm exercises (big trouble spot of mine). I'm not seeing the results, yet! But, I can certainly feel it!!

Doing my best to plan good healthy meals for our up coming vacation at the beach!! I'm a little nervous, because I know how easy it is to fall back into bad habits!! And one can do a lot of damage in a week by not eating healthy!! Plus, I'm not doing all the cooking so I don't have complete control...but I am planning ahead and taking lots of fruits and veggies and healthy snacks I can eat. So I won't eat the cookies, cakes, potato chips, sweet rolls etc...that will be just an arms lengths away!!

My family knows I'm practicing healthy eating, so I know they'll be respectable! However, that doesn't mean there won't be unhealthy food around!! Lord give me strength!! I figure if I start psyching myself up now I'll be okay....right?

Note to self: The scale is watching and waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment