Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday weigh day!!

Bootsie is happy to report another loss this week...a whopping 1.4 pounds!! Very excited!! In the grand scheme of my weight loss journey I know that's not a huge amount, but it's still a successful week. Every little bit adds up and gets me closer to my first goal (5% loss of total body weight) and eventually to my ultimate goal...a healthier Bootsie!!

The loss just confirms the few changes I made last week worked!! Will continue on this course and expect another loss next week.

Plus, I think I'm almost ready to make the commitment to join the Zumba class or at least try it...I'm really scared and pretty nervous!! My fear is I won't be able to keep up, which they say is normal when you start out...nervous, because of how I look in workout clothes :(

Oh well, gotta get over the fear and face it!! The sooner I start the sooner I'll feel and look better in workout clothes...Right?!?!?!

I read my friend Dillypoo's Blog and all her accomplishments and I'm so proud of her!! She has been a great inspiration!! She took it one step at a time, went from being a couch potato to a marathon runner!! WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment