Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Life in General...

Life can certainly be unpredictable; a co-worker's husband passed away, it was very unexpected. I can't even begin to wrap my head around what she must be going through. I think of my own husband and just can't imagine!! My heart and prayers go out to he and her family.

On a happier note, Daughter #3 has found a Bible study group and church she likes and wants to start going to. The Lord works in our lives is such mysterous ways...thank you Lord for all our Blessings!!

Gotta stay focused!! So far so good!! It's a hour by hour effort...

Snack time!!! I'm really enjoying this years watermelons, seedless one are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment