Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I didn't eat them...YAY me!!!


Don't be fooled by the statement "All Natural Ingredients", these might be better than regular chips, but for 6 points I think I can find a better way to spend those points!!



Kind of proud of myself for having the will power to set them aside!! I wrote in big black bold marker 6 Points on the front...so every time I look at them I'm reminded NOT to eat them!! I'll take them home for Mr. Husband (skinny person) or Daughter #3 (who burns lots of calories) to enjoy!!


Boostie is determined to stay focused!!! I so want to see another loss on the scale come weigh day Tuesday!!!



Struggling a little with how to break up my meals and snacks by points, trying to keep my blood sugar as even as possible by eating 5-6 times a day. I'm allowed 32 points a day. If I split it up into three meals, that's 10.6 points per meal, which doens't really work out every good since I eat 5-6 times a day. If I split it evenly by 5-6 that's only 6 or 5.3 points a meal/snack. I've about decided not to worry about making each mail even and kind of just go with the flow...on adverage breakfast is 5-7 points, depending on what's in my smoothie. Lunch and dinner are normally higher in points value. However, if I eat fruit for a snack that's zero points or veggies dipped in hummus that's only 2 points...it's all trail by error!! I just can't afford too many errors and still see a loss one the scale!!

Live and Learn

1 comment:

  1. So hard to do but I bet you felt great about resisting them once you finished eating!

    ReplyDelete