Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tools for Success!!!

With these simple, but very important tools I hope to stay focused and see a weight loss on Monday, April 5, 2010!!!

I need to keep portion size in perspective!! Changing my way of thinking is a challenge all in it's self. Portion control!!! Just because it's a healthy food doesn't mean it's okay to eat as much as you want!!! That's a hard lesson...

My daughter has lost 18 pounds doing WW online...she is so focused and strict with her self!! I'm so proud of her!! Don't know where she gets her will power from!! I wish I had it!!

Self discipline is not my strong point, but I'm working on it...

Life is good...

1 comment:

  1. I blogged about some of my strategies last summer. Maybe you'll find them useful!

    http://dillypoo-chatter.blogspot.com/2009/07/dillypoos-kitchen.html

    http://dillypoo-chatter.blogspot.com/2009/08/secret-to-my-success.html

    ReplyDelete