Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Razzoo's Cajun way Blackened Tilapia - yummy!!!

Had dinner with Daughter #3 last night...blackened fish is my friend!!! 1/2 cup of seasoned corn, green beans came out swimming in bacon fat!! UGH!! Had to pass them up after one bite!!!

Bad Bootsie: fried crawfish tails oh yeah!!!

Good Bootsie: blackened fish = good results on scale

Bad Bootsie: fried crawfish so good!!!

Good Bootsie: blackened fish = good results on scale!!! SHUT UP Bad Bootsie!!!

Healthy choices, that is the key!! Choosing the blackened Tilapia instead of the fried crawfish tails does not come natural to me!!! But, I chose wisely and I'm proud of myself, hopefully it will pay off with less of me on the scale!!

1 comment:

  1. It's all about making better choices! Next time, though, keep in mind that blackened anything is usually as bad as a fried something. Grilled with seasoning is the best choice!

    ReplyDelete