Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fat picture...UGH!!! do I really look like that?


Biting the bullett...I said I wasn't going to post a fat picture of myself, but maybe it will help motivate me!!! Cause it's really hard to see myself in pictures!! This was taken March 21, 2010 in Grapevine, TX at a place called Tasting, a Wine Experience, I'm with my childhood friend, Patty, she of course is the skinning one on the right!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Cultured Pearls

    ReplyDelete