Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day four of week one...Weight Watchers. Again!!!

Back to Weight Watchers (WW)...yes, I admit I'm a repeat offender!! Thank goodness there is no limit how many times you can "fall off the wagon" and then jump back on. This first week hasn't been terrible, of course I'm always very focused the first week!! The challenge is how to keep that focus...I'll let you know when I figure that out!!

To the gym every night, tread mill, stationary bike, weight machines oh my!!! I'm on a roll.

My weigh in is Monday, March 29. Hopefully, knowing I face the scale Monday will keep me focused through the weekend...Going to be a challenge, my kids are in town and we have a baby shower to attend, which I'm sure will have lots of goodies to munch on...Focus Bootsie focus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment