Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Bride...Daughter #3 getting married!!

May 3, 2010, David's Bridal...Sarah picks her dress for the big day!!!

You would think after going through two older daughter's weddings I'd be use to this by now!! Well, I'm not...it's heartbreaking that my baby girl is getting married!! Oh, she'll be very happy I have no doubt!! And I'm happy that she's happy, but still...my baby girl getting married!!

What's a mom do to? Well, this mom is distracting myself with a home improvement project!! The master bedroom!! Boy, does it ever need it. Got the painter at the house today and carpet coming next week!!! More up dates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment