Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weight Day down 1.4 pounds

Bootsie has been struggling since returning from our July vacation.  Got off track during vacation and tried and tried to plan, shop and cook better to get back on track!!  Well, finally it's paid off, the weight gained on vacation is finally gone...so now to keep the momentum going!!

Have discovered several yummy WW recipes and have tried them all!!  I'm being ambushed by "portion control" the recipes are so good I want to eat more than I should!!   However, with that said I now make sure there are plenty of veggies or salad to go along with the yummy recipes so I can fill up on them and savor the yummy part and still feel full and satisfied!!

Also, moving more!!  Walking and climbing the stairs in between floors in the office building!!  Every little bit helps, right???  I sure hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment