Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Highland Village Balloon Fest 2011

WOW!!  Beautiful!!  Huge!! 

Bootsie and Mr. Husband met Daughter #3 at the Highland Village Balloon Fest Saturday night.  Since she works for Highland Village, we thought we'd go show our support and check out the town.  The town has more than I expected, it has everything!!  Very nice place.  Would like to go back one day when I could check out the shopping, eateries etc...but, what I saw was really nice.  When I go back maybe I'll have my own personal tour guide, hint, hint to Daughter #3!!

I've seen hot air balloons up close before, but I guess it's been a while and I'd forgotten how huge they really are!!  They are beautiful, graceful and a little overwhelming in person. 

This picture was taken during the "Evening Glow" event.  It was really something to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment