Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Picture is stolen from my friend Dillypoo who did the Turkey Trot too. I didn't take any pictures, but was in a few thanks to Chaye!!



Up and out of the house by 7:15am headed to the Turkey Trot! This is my first time to do the trot, it was fun. We walked with daughter, Jessica her husband, Cam and Cam's brother Chaye and his wife Connie and their five month old baby boy, Michael!! Plus three of Connie's sisters. We finished and that was my goal this year!!



I've been getting into this 5K stuff! This is the second one in two weeks I've done. I'm still in the walking mode, but hope to graduate to jogging/running one day soon!!



Thanksgiving dinner was at my brother's house this year, his girlfriend Stacy did a nice job cooking the turkey, dressing and other dishes. Her family was also there, so there was a nice size group. In addition to turkey, brother roasted a bison primrib!! It was good too.



Two of our three girls were there with their husband and boyfriend. We missed the Lincoln family!!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
    Sterling Silver Pendants

    ReplyDelete