Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Controlling people!!!

Gotta vent!! Bootsie just doesn't understand why some people have to control EVERYTHING in their path. I don't get it...is it a power thing? ego thing? or just cause they think they can thing?

I try real hard to let it roll off, like "water on a duck's back" as Nanny use to say!! But, I have to tell you, it's getting really old!!

Bootsie's easy going disposition is going pretty quickly at this rate!! Just want to scream...ok, I'm better now!

Thanks for listening!!!

1 comment:

  1. i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.
    Pearl Party

    ReplyDelete