Life is good...and getting better everyday!!

Officially an "empty nester" learning to adjust to the flexiblity, freedom and carefree life style!!



It's all about me...NOW!! Well, almost!!



Life is good, keep it real!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life and curve balls...not a fan!!

Bootsie is a littel worried and trying really hard not to be depressed, Mr. Husband was laid off from his job!!


Pro: he'll be home.

Con: no job.

Pro: three more checks.

Con: no money.

Pro: the family decided back in October not to exchange Christmas gifts.

Con: won't be buying for my kids :~(

Pro: save money.

Con: feels weired.

Oh well, life goes on!! I've prayed and gave it to the Lord to handle. Hope he remembers what all my bills are :~p Just kidding Lord...I know you know what our needs are!!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Sorry to hear about the job situation. Been there, done that. Not fun, but I learned a lot about myself...specifically that I'm much stronger than I thought. You'll pull through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence!! I know it will work out. Our faith is strong and we know where one door closes another one will open!!

    I pray for enough, can do without the extras just want to be able to maintain what we currently have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Jewelry

    ReplyDelete